- Premises: Second floor – open concept – Double door main entrance glazed
- Area: 3,154 sq. ft. 83’ x 38’ – no columns
- Ceiling: 11-foot, open steel web joists – 2×2 recessed tile in washroom area
- Roof: New roof insulated 12R. Factor
- Floor: New carpet tile installed
- Glazing: All new windows and blinds installed – Windows on 3 sides
- New Dual shade in Distinction FR Fabric installed.
- Washroom: New washroom – Ceramic tile throughout –
- Rough in for kitchen – Drywall ceiling with pot lights in kitchen area
- HVAC: 2 five-ton Lennox units installed, ready for tenant distribution
- Signage: Exterior signage on three sides, sign boxes installed and ready for tenant graphics
- Parking: Six (6) reserved parking stalls located by main entrance
Built in 1955, this property is composed of charming brick veneer with elegant windows. Renovated in 2016, this main street corner retail space, on Bank and Glen, presently occupied by Alteriors Furniture, provides over 5000 square feet right in the heart of cherished Old Ottawa South. Offering great visibility on this major commercial north-south street located in the centre of a growing, affluent neighbourhood. Lansdowne Stadium and the Rideau Canal are just a 5- minute walk away.