Located on the Northwest prime business corner of Baseline and Clyde, this one-storey retail plaza boasts a total of 20,000 square feet, with 630 linear feet of frontage along Clyde Avenue.
Developed in the 1990’s for commercial use, this plaza offers businesses increased visibility and accessibility with entrances from Clyde Avenue, with ample parking providing 1 car for every 185 square feet. Aptly located within the Merivale Triangle, (Baseline, Merivale, and Clyde Avenue) forming a major commercial node for the surrounding neighbourhood. In addition to a drive-through restaurant, medical and a pharmacy; the existing uses include personal service businesses and convenience outlets.
- Premises: Second floor – open concept – Double door main entrance glazed
- Area: 3,154 sq. ft. 83’ x 38’ – no columns
- Ceiling: 11-foot, open steel web joists – 2×2 recessed tile in washroom area
- Roof: New roof insulated 12R. Factor
- Floor: New carpet tile installed
- Glazing: All new windows and blinds installed – Windows on 3 sides
- New Dual shade in Distinction FR Fabric installed.
- Washroom: New washroom – Ceramic tile throughout –
- Rough in for kitchen – Drywall ceiling with pot lights in kitchen area
- HVAC: 2 five-ton Lennox units installed, ready for tenant distribution
- Signage: Exterior signage on three sides, sign boxes installed and ready for tenant graphics
- Parking: Six (6) reserved parking stalls located by main entrance