207 Queen Street
A block away from Parliament Hill and across the street from the Confederation LRT Station, this beautiful historic 5-Storey office building (Trafalgar Building), is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa. The 32,000-square-foot corner property located on the northeast corner of Bank and Queen street now houses a variety of retailers on the ground floor and three commercial tenants on the first and third floors.
Golpro Holdings started several major renovation upgrades to the property investing over $1.7 million in capital expenditures. These include; new elevator system, the latest in smart technology HVAC distribution system with UV lighting, and newly renovated corridors, lobby & washrooms. Golpro is also investing in the exterior repair, maintenance and lighting of the exterior façade, which will establish it once again back to its’ Class A Historic standard.
Now available – second and top floor of the building, with extensive corner views stretching to the horizon down Bank St. facing south and down Queen St. facing west. This space would be ideal for a lawyers’, medical, or tech company offices.
- Premises: Second floor – open concept – Double door main entrance glazed
- Area: 3,154 sq. ft. 83’ x 38’ – no columns
- Ceiling: 11-foot, open steel web joists – 2×2 recessed tile in washroom area
- Roof: New roof insulated 12R. Factor
- Floor: New carpet tile installed
- Glazing: All new windows and blinds installed – Windows on 3 sides
- New Dual shade in Distinction FR Fabric installed.
- Washroom: New washroom – Ceramic tile throughout –
- Rough in for kitchen – Drywall ceiling with pot lights in kitchen area
- HVAC: 2 five-ton Lennox units installed, ready for tenant distribution
- Signage: Exterior signage on three sides, sign boxes installed and ready for tenant graphics
- Parking: Six (6) reserved parking stalls located by main entrance