Conveniently located industrial property in the commercial portion of Carling area. In close proximity to the Queensway, neighbouring developing Westboro & Carlington, and in short walking distance to the Canadian Tire on Carling, this 1-acre property is occupied by a newly renovated two-storey office space featuring access & visibility from 3 sides (Boyd, Campbell, and Doheny St.). Renovations include a new roof, new windows, custom dual shade fire-grade blinds, 24-hour building surveillance, and two 5 tonne Lennox HVAC units.
Positioned auspiciously in a dynamic neighbourhood including low-high density residential properties, local eateries, and industrial/commercial properties. An impressive 22,000 square foot gross leasable area with HTS, a national engineering firm, occupying the ground floor and new home to The Ottawa Vocal and Instrumental School of Music on the top floor.
- Premises: Second floor – open concept – Double door main entrance glazed
- Area: 3,154 sq. ft. 83’ x 38’ – no columns
- Ceiling: 11-foot, open steel web joists – 2×2 recessed tile in washroom area
- Roof: New roof insulated 12R. Factor
- Floor: New carpet tile installed
- Glazing: All new windows and blinds installed – Windows on 3 sides
- New Dual shade in Distinction FR Fabric installed.
- Washroom: New washroom – Ceramic tile throughout –
- Rough in for kitchen – Drywall ceiling with pot lights in kitchen area
- HVAC: 2 five-ton Lennox units installed, ready for tenant distribution
- Signage: Exterior signage on three sides, sign boxes installed and ready for tenant graphics
- Parking: Six (6) reserved parking stalls located by main entrance